Here is a list of things I have learned over a period of time. Although, everyday is a learning opportunity and there are some lessons to be learnt, some consequences to be faced, some actions to be taken…. but these are the lessons which, if you live by, I feel it becomes a lot easier to deal with the world, its people and of course, yourself 🙂
- Speak less, listen more
- Read as much as you can
- Procrastination never pays, it only adds to the pressure/ nervousness that you are already feeling
- Learn to differentiate between people who care for you and those who pretend. Not everyone who is sweet to you has your best interest at heart.
- Hold your guards ~ Not everyone will understand that your kindness is actually your strength. And no, don’t have to prove yourself.
- Take a deep breath and relax – People on this earth are either on the same page as you are, that is, still learning how to handle things and situations or are just stupid. Don’t worry!
- Just like what you do is nobody’s business, similarly what others do is and should be none of your business. Keep calm and do your thing. Don’t waste precious time and energy.
- However big or small, do your bit to make this world a better place to live.
- And lastly, be kind. Just like you, there are thousand others struggling to learn things. Few words of encouragement and support will go a long way.